terça-feira, 3 de abril de 2012

Blisterine

Fire water

As long as I am on the subject of health issues, I did want to warn everyone about the Listerine Corporation. This acidic bleach and detergent-like mouthwash almost burned my teeth out. I hate the stuff and consider it highly corrosive. In Brazil, I use Malvatricin because it is very mild, antiseptic and natural (made from the malva plant). Unfortunately, Malvatricin has been taken off the shelves and replaced with the Listerine mouth eater. It now dominates the world market. I think it was purposely done by the pharmaceutical industry to corrode everyone’s teeth and provide more money for dentists. I think everyone should wake up and start fighting the takeover of companies that remove every option from our lives in order to impose and expand their aggressive empires.

Father Anthony Mellace

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário